To provide parents with a revolutionary system that entertains & engages their children to help them know & believe God’s Word.
Hi moms and dads!
We understand that you are busy parents, but want to spend more time helping your kids know and believe God’s Word, and eventually own their faith. With Dean-o REPLAY©, we’re introducing an Online Interactive Bible Adventure for Kids to give you an easy start in this direction. It’s entertaining, engaging, and as one enthusiastic mom told us, “Thank you for helping me teach God’s Word to my children while completely entertaining them. Brilliant!”
The world’s first musically-driven, online Bible engagement system for kids, Dean-o REPLAY© is built on a proven ministry that God has used to change lives for two decades: the music and teaching ministry of Dean-o and the Dynamos©. As a father of three and a 25-year kid’s ministry veteran, I simply followed God’s lead to build a team and create this adventure through a ministry that never swayed from a single passion: to reach kids for Christ.
Drawing from 72 hits songs inspired by core accompanying scriptures, an easy-to-use video & quizzing platform allows kids to explore each scripture in detail while being immersed in Dove Award-nominated, upbeat music and lyrics and creative video activities. Five original video activities, such as the Tune Bubbler© and Motto Buster©, engage kids to absorb and learn the content while receiving point awards and surprises at every turn!
Dean-o REPLAY© is an Online Interactive Bible Adventure for your kids, who can can enjoy the adventure both at home and on-the-go on all devices – including laptops, pads and phones. Your kids can play both on their own and with your guidance – to accomplish the simple purpose of God’s Word in their young hearts and minds:
“But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you might have life in His name.” (John 20:31)
- Complete no more than one module (5 lessons) per week, so that there is ample time to focus on one Bible passage and really let it sink in.
- Add to the fun by writing the Bible passages out on 3×5 cards and keeping them in the car for memorization. Some kids like to keep a journal handy to write as they go.
- Pick at least one meal per week around the breakfast or dinner table for a discussion of the key Bible passages as you move through the courses, modules and lessons.
- Participate in or review each quiz with your child(ren), as this is where the practical application of each passage comes into play.
- Allow for your child(ren) to REPLAY any of the completed lesson videos on iPads and phones to continue the action even away from home.
Ready, set … REPLAY!